The Recorder's Office has ownership plat, subdivision, and annexation maps. These maps are available to the public at the Recorder's Office during normal business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday). Digital or paper copies can also be purchased from the Recorder’s Office. The fee is the same for either digital or paper reproductions.
- Photocopy size - $0.25 per page
- 18-by-18-inch copy - $3 per page
- 24-by-36-inch copy - $5 per page
Copies of maps and surveys may also be purchased by printing off a Map or Survey Request Form and mailing it with the fee plus a $2.00 mailing fee to the Recorder's Office. Please email the Recorder’s Office for additional information.
For information concerning an annexation, please refer to the Utah State Code. Items that need to be brought to the county recorder for recording include the:
- Annexation plat with all seals, signatures, and annexation boundary description (must be on 24-by-36-inch mylar)
- Original annexation ordinance
- Original certificate of annexation from the State of Utah Lieutenant Governor's Office