This is a brief overview of the benefits currently offered by Sevier County Government and is subject to change without notice. The following is information based on full-time employment. Part-time and seasonal employees are generally not eligible for benefits. All benefits become eligible the first day of the month following the employee’s hire date. Employee's may use the links highlighted as resources to each carrier.Employee Benefits Guide
- Benefits book highlighting your benefit plans.
Employee Benefits Portal
- Enroll in benefits, verify personal information, view benefit elections, and more. Just login to this website.
- Sevier County offers a High Deductible plan with a Health Savings Account. At this time there is no premium cost to the employee for the high deductible plan.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Sevier County contributes to a Health Savings Account (HSA) for those enrolled in the County's High Deductible plan and are eligible through IRS regulations to hold and HSA account. All qualified employees may also contribute to the HSA with pretaxed dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses.
- Sevier County provides Dental insurance to all eligible employees at no cost at this time.
- Sevier County provides Vision insurance to all eligible employees at no cost at this time.
Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Sevier County provides Long-term disability coverage for all eligible employees at no cost to the employee. Sevier County offers a voluntary (employee paid) short-term disability policy if an employee would like additional short-term coverage.
Basic Term Life/Dependent Term Life/Voluntary Life insurance
- Provider - Lincoln Financial
- Long-term/Short-term Disability claim forms. (Click here)
- Sevier County provides basic life/AD&D for employee, spouse and dependent children. The County pays the full cost of the basic term life benefits; ($50,000, $10,000, $5,000). Sevier County offers voluntary (employee paid) life insurance coverage if employee would like additional life insurance.
Utah Retirement System (URS)
- Provider - LifeMap
- Lifemap Forms (Click here)
- Participation in the Utah Retirement System (URS) is mandatory for most employees. This valuable benefit provides retirement income based on designation through URS for Tier 1 or Tier 2 enrollments. Plans vary based on employee’s hire date.
Nationwide 401k plan
- Sevier County provides a 401k Defined Benefit plan in which all eligible employees may choose to participate through payroll deduction.
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Sevier County offers voluntary (employee paid) supplemental insurance for critical illness & accident.
Voluntary Teledoc Insurance
- Provider - Allstate through GBS/Leavitt website.
- Allstate Supplemental Claim Forms (click here)
- Sevier County offers voluntary (employee paid) Teledoc Insurance. Employee may call a doctor and pay "0" co-pay.
- Provides quality benefit programs that are comprehensive, flexible and affordable for Sevier County.
Please contact the Human Resources Department
at (435) 893-0459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more detail regarding all benefits.