Click to Home
Find us on TwitterFollow us on Facebook
Go To Search
Federal Tax Liens
Requesting Lien Information, Releases or Discharge Reports
Federal tax liens and releases or discharges of federal tax liens are recorded in the Recorder’s Office. These documents can be requested by contacting the county recorder by phone at (435) 893-0410 or submitting a Document Request Form in person or via email at:
250 N. Main St.
Richfield, UT 84701

Information on documents can be found by using the document search feature on the Tyler / Eagle website.

For Additional Information

For further information regarding federal tax liens, please contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at (800) 829-1040.